Strategic windows in the entrepreneurial process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 10 (1995)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beam, Henry H. & Carey, Thomas A., 1989. "Could you succeed in small business?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 65-69.
- Bygrave, William D., 1993. "Theory building in the entrepreneurship paradigm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 255-280, May.
- Evans, David S & Leighton, Linda S, 1989. "Some Empirical Aspects of Entrepreneurship," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 519-35, June.
- Hills, Gerald E., 1988. "Variations in University entrepreneurship education: An empirical study of an evolving field," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-122.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib, 2011. "The moderating effects of customer driven complexity on the structure and growth relationship in young firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 306-320, May.
- Politis, Diamanto & Gabrielsson, Jonas, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Decision Making: Examining Preferences for Causal and Effectual Reasoning in the New Venture Creation Process," Working Paper Series 2006/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marco van Gelderen & Marco van Gelderen & Niels Bosma & Niels Bosma & Roy Thurik & Roy Thurik, 2001.
"Setting up a business in the Netherlands,"
Scales Research Reports
H200013, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & Bosma, N. & Thurik, A.R., 2001. "Setting Up a Business in the Netherlands," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-15-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Liñán Alcalde, Francisco & Martín Martín, Domingo & González Rodríguez, Rosario, 2002. "Characteristics of nascent entrepreneurs in Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa02p179, European Regional Science Association.
- Bruyat, Chirstian & Julien, Pierre-Andre, 2001. "Defining the field of research in entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-180, March.
- Cope, Jason, 2011. "Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 604-623.
- Kamilia Izzrech & Manlio Del Giudice & Maria Della Peruta, 2013. "Investigating Entrepreneurship Among Algerian Youth: Is It A Knowledge-Intensive Factory?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 319-329, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.