Theory building in the entrepreneurship paradigm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 8 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouraoui Mohamed Amine & Sami Boudabbous, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and organizational structure: Theoretical framework and application to Tunisian case," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(10), pages 214-222.
- Harvey, Michael & Evans, Rodney, 1995. "Strategic windows in the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 331-347, September.
- Armstrong, Michael J & Levesque, Moren, 2002. "Timing and quality decisions for entrepreneurial product development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 88-106, August.
- Mezias, Stephen J. & Kuperman, Jerome C., 2001. "The community dynamics of entrepreneurship: The birth of the american film industry, 1895-1929," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 209-233, May.
- Levesque, Moren, 2004. "Mathematics, theory, and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 743-765, September.
- Bruyat, Chirstian & Julien, Pierre-Andre, 2001. "Defining the field of research in entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-180, March.
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Start-Up Size Strategy and Risk Management: Impact on New Venture Performance," Scales Research Reports H201207, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Prestin Lewis & Wei Lu & Louis C. Vaccaro, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and neoclassical economics: any chance for collaboration?," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 84-90.
- Raouf Jaziri, 2009. "Une vision renouvelée des paradigmes de l'entrepreneuriat : Vers une reconfiguration de la recherche en entrepreneuriat," Post-Print hal-00829206, HAL.
- Schuster, Charlotte Leonie, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship - Methodische Herausforderungen einer jungen Forschungsdisziplin
[Entrepreneurship - Methodological challenges of a young research discipline]," MPRA Paper 45472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose G. Vargas-Hernandez, 2013. "Strategies for Creating New Business, a Sociocultural and Institutional Approach," Equilibrium, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 8, pages 81-90.
- Parker, Simon C., 2006. "Learning about the unknown: How fast do entrepreneurs adjust their beliefs?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Sharir, Moshe & Lerner, Miri, 2006. "Gauging the success of social ventures initiated by individual social entrepreneurs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 6-20, February.
- Minguzzi, Antonio & Passaro, Renato, 2001. "The network of relationships between the economic environment and the entrepreneurial culture in small firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 181-207, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.