Individual-level antecedents to market-oriented actions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Piercy, Nigel F. & Harris, Lloyd C. & Lane, Nikala, 2002. "Market orientation and retail operatives' expectations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 261-273, April.
- A. De Vos & D. Buyens & R. Schalk, 2003.
"Psychological Contract Development during Organizational Socialization: Adaptation to Reality and the Role of Reciprocity,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/194, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ans De Vos & Dirk Buyens & Ren Schalk, 2003. "Psychological contract development during organizational socialization: adaptation to reality and the role of reciprocity," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Langerak, Fred, 2003. "An Appraisal of Research on the Predictive Power of Market Orientation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 447-464, August.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
- Antonio Carrizo Moreira & Pedro Miguel Silva, 2013. "Market orientation, innovation and organizational commitment in industrial firms," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 123-142.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.