Customer orientation, conflict, and innovativeness in Japanese sales departments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fariborz Damanpour, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, 01.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels, 2002. "Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-176, February.
- Bowen, Frances E. & Rostami, Mahdi & Steel, Piers, 2010. "Timing is everything: A meta-analysis of the relationships between organizational performance and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1179-1185, November.
- Kim, Daekwan & Basu, Choton & Naidu, G.M. & Cavusgil, Erin, 2011. "The innovativeness of Born-Globals and customer orientation: Learning from Indian Born-Globals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 879-886, August.
- Chen, Chee-Cheng, 2008. "An objective-oriented and product-line-based manufacturing performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 380-390, March.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo, 2014. "Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 527-535.
- Clercq, Dirk De & Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung, 2009. "Unpacking the relationship between an innovation strategy and firm performance: The role of task conflict and political activity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1046-1053, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.