The product-specific nature of impulse buying tendency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoch, Stephen J & Loewenstein, George F, 1991. " Time-Inconsistent Preferences and Consumer Self-Control," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 492-507, March.
- Rook, Dennis W, 1987. " The Buying Impulse," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 189-99, September.
- Gatignon, Hubert & Robertson, Thomas S, 1985. " A Propositional Inventory for New Diffusion Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(4), pages 849-67, March.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-26, June.
- Rook, Dennis W & Fisher, Robert J, 1995. " Normative Influences on Impulsive Buying Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(3), pages 305-13, December.
- Midgley, David F & Dowling, Grahame R, 1978. " Innovativeness: The Concept and Its Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(4), pages 229-42, March.
- Punj, Girish, 2011. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: Similarities and differences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 745-748, July.
- Wen-Bao Lin, 2013. "Factors affecting high-involvement product purchasing behavior," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3113-3133, October.
- Sharma, Piyush & Sivakumaran, Bharadhwaj & Marshall, Roger, 2010. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: A trait-correlates perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 276-283, March.
- Park, Eun Joo & Kim, Eun Young & Funches, Venessa Martin & Foxx, William, 2012. "Apparel product attributes, web browsing, and e-impulse buying on shopping websites," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1583-1589.
- Lee, Julie Anne & Kacen, Jacqueline J., 2008. "Cultural influences on consumer satisfaction with impulse and planned purchase decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 265-272, March.
- Verhagen, Tibert & Meents, Selmar & Tan, Yao-Hua, 2006. "Perceived risk and trust associated with purchasing at Electronic Marketplaces," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hampson, Daniel P. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2013. "A typology of adaptive shopping patterns in recession," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 831-838.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.