On cooperating: firms, relations and networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Desir�e Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(5), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995.
"How Economists Can Get Alife,"
37, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Stanley Wasserman & Philippa Pattison, 1996. "Logit models and logistic regressions for social networks: I. An introduction to Markov graphs andp," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 401-425, September.
- Desir�e Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Nell, Phillip C. & Andersson, Ulf, 2012. "The complexity of the business network context and its effect on subsidiary relational (over-) embeddedness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1087-1098.
- Karl Finger & Daniel Fricke & Thomas Lux, 2013.
"Network analysis of the e-MID overnight money market: the informational value of different aggregation levels for intrinsic dynamic processes,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 187-211, June.
- Karl Finger & Daniel Fricke & Thomas Lux, 2012. "Network Analysis of the e-MID Overnight Money Market: The Informational Value of Different Aggregation Levels for Intrinsic Dynamic Processes," Kiel Working Papers 1782, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- H. Fan, 2012. "Distribution Of Producer Size In Globalized Market," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(07), pages 1250076-1-1.
- Yee, C.L. & Platts, K.W., 2006. "A framework and tool for supply network strategy operationalisation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 230-248, November.
- Erkan Erdil & Dilek Cetin, 2008. "Innovation and Relationships in an Organized Indutrial District: Ankara Sincan Industrial District," STPS Working Papers 0802, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2008.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2005. "Relationship significance: is it sufficiently explained?," FEP Working Papers 183, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ozlem Ozkanli & Erkan Erdil & Erdal Akdeve, 2008. "Innovation And Relationships In Industrial Districts: The Case Of Turkey," STPS Working Papers 0801, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2008.
- Roy, Subroto & Sivakumar, K., 2010. "Innovation generation in upstream and downstream business relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1356-1363, December.
- Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Ji, Ping & Feng, Lei, 2010. "The evolutionary complexity of complex adaptive supply networks: A simulation and case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 310-330, April.
- Fredin, Sabrina, 2012. "The Dynamics and Evolution of Local Industries – The case of Linköping," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2012/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Daniel Ladley & Ian Wilkinson & Louise Young, 2013. "The Evolution Of Cooperation In Business: Individual Vs. Group Incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Brem Markus, . "Globalization, Multinationals and Tax Base Allocation: Advance Pricing Agreements as Shifts in International Taxation?," IIMA Working Papers WP2005-12-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Roger Schweizer, 2013. "SMEs and networks: Overcoming the liability of outsidership," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 80-103, March.
- Chou, Hsin-Hui & Zolkiewski, Judy, 2012. "Managing resource interaction as a means to cope with technological change," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 188-195.
- Jagpal, Sharan & Spiegel, Menahem, 2011. "Free samples, profits, and welfare: The effect of market structures and behavioral modes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 213-219, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.