On cooperating: firms, relations and networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Desir�e Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995.
"How Economists Can Get Alife,"
37, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Desir�e Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(5), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Daniel Ladley & Ian Wilkinson & Louise Young, 2013. "The Evolution Of Cooperation In Business: Individual Vs. Group Incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Erkan Erdil & Dilek Cetin, 2008. "Innovation and Relationships in an Organized Indutrial District: Ankara Sincan Industrial District," STPS Working Papers 0802, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2008.
- Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Ji, Ping & Feng, Lei, 2010. "The evolutionary complexity of complex adaptive supply networks: A simulation and case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 310-330, April.
- Chou, Hsin-Hui & Zolkiewski, Judy, 2012. "Managing resource interaction as a means to cope with technological change," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 188-195.
- Fredin, Sabrina, 2012. "The Dynamics and Evolution of Local Industries – The case of Linköping," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2012/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- H. Fan, 2012. "Distribution Of Producer Size In Globalized Market," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(07), pages 1250076-1-1.
- Ozlem Ozkanli & Erkan Erdil & Erdal Akdeve, 2008. "Innovation And Relationships In Industrial Districts: The Case Of Turkey," STPS Working Papers 0801, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2008.
- Jagpal, Sharan & Spiegel, Menahem, 2011. "Free samples, profits, and welfare: The effect of market structures and behavioral modes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 213-219, February.
- Yee, C.L. & Platts, K.W., 2006. "A framework and tool for supply network strategy operationalisation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 230-248, November.
- Roy, Subroto & Sivakumar, K., 2010. "Innovation generation in upstream and downstream business relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1356-1363, December.
- Nell, Phillip C. & Andersson, Ulf, 2012. "The complexity of the business network context and its effect on subsidiary relational (over-) embeddedness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1087-1098.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2005. "Relationship significance: is it sufficiently explained?," FEP Working Papers 183, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.