The effect of Chernobyl on electric-utility stock prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Laguna, Marie-Aude, 2010.
"How does the stock market respond to chemical disasters?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 192-205, March.
- Marie-Aude Laguna & Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "How Does the Stock Market Respond to Chemical Disasters?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00637961, HAL.
- André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Ulf Rinne, 2011.
"How Policy Changes Affect Shareholder Wealth: The Case of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster,"
Schumpeter Discussion Papers
sdp11011, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Ulf Rinne, 2013. "How policy changes affect shareholder wealth: the case of the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear disaster," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 799-803, May.
- Betzer, André & Doumet, Markus & Rinne, Ulf, 2011. "How Policy Changes Affect Shareholder Wealth: The Case of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster," IZA Discussion Papers 5896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2013. "German Energy Market Fallout from the Japanese Earthquake," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 156, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Robert Ferstl & Sebastian Utz & Maximilian Wimmer, 2012. "The Effect of the Japan 2011 Disaster on Nuclear and Alternative Energy Stocks Worldwide: An Event Study," BuR - Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 5(1), pages 25-41, May.
- Blose, Laurence E. & Bornkamp, Robin & Brier, Marci & Brown, Kendis & Frederick, Jerry, 1996. "Catastrophic events, contagion, and stock market efficiency: the case of the space shuttle challenger," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 117-129.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.