Global financial crisis, risk analysis and risk measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magri, Silvia & Pico, Raffaella, 2011.
"The rise of risk-based pricing of mortgage interest rates in Italy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1277-1290, May.
- Silvia Magri & Raffaella Pico, 2010. "The rise of risk-based pricing of mortgage interest rates in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 778, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nippani, Srinivas & Smith, Stanley D., 2010. "The increasing default risk of US Treasury securities due to the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2472-2480, October.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Zheng, Dazhi, 2010. "An empirical analysis of herd behavior in global stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1911-1921, August.
- Chiu, Junmao & Chung, Huimin & Ho, Keng-Yu & Wang, George H.K., 2012. "Funding liquidity and equity liquidity in the subprime crisis period: Evidence from the ETF market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2660-2671.
- Schlüter, Tobias & Sievers, Sönke & Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas, 2012. "How can banks effectively stabilize their retail customers saving behavior? The impact of contractual rewards on saving persistence and cash flow volatility," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62057, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M. & Yan, Shu, 2012. "When more is less: Using multiple constraints to reduce tail risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2693-2716.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.