Financial ratio proportionality and inter-temporal stability: An empirical analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Cheng F., 1977. "Functional Form, Skewness Effect, and the Risk-Return Relationship," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 55-72, March.
- Chang, Hui-shyong, 1977. "Functional Forms and the Demand for Meat in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 355-59, August.
- Izan, H. Y., 1984. "Corporate distress in Australia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 303-320, June.
- Lev, Baruch & Sunder, Shyam, 1979. "Methodological issues in the use of financial ratios," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-210, December.
- Fabozzi, Frank J. & Francis, Jack C. & Lee, Cheng F., 1980. "Generalized Functional Form for Mutual Fund Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 1107-1120, December.
- McDonald, Bill, 1983. "Functional Forms and the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 319-329, September.
- John Hunter, 2003.
"AGGREGATE ECONOMY RISK AND COMPANY FAILURE:AN EXAMINATION OF UK QUOTED FIRMS IN THE EARLY 1990s,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
03-09, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Hunter, John & Isachenkova, Natalia, 2006. "Aggregate economy risk and company failure: An examination of UK quoted firms in the early 1990s," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 911-919, November.
- John Hunter & Natalia Isachenkova, 2004. "Aggregate Economy Risk And Company Failure:An Examination Of Uk Quoted Firms In The Early 1990s," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 74, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- John Hunter, 2003. "AGGREGATE ECONOMY RISK AND COMPANY FAILURE:AN EXAMINATION OF UK QUOTED FIRMS IN THE EARLY 1990s," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-09, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Landajo, Manuel & de Andres, Javier & Lorca, Pedro, 2007. "Robust neural modeling for the cross-sectional analysis of accounting information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1232-1252, March.
- Manuel Landajo & Javier de Andrés & Pedro Lorca, 2008. "Measuring firm performance by using linear and non-parametric quantile regressions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(2), pages 227-250.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.