Methodological issues in the use of financial ratios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasaribu, Rowland Bismark Fernando, 2008.
"Penggunaan Binary Logit untuk Prediksi Financial Distress Perusahaan Yang Tercatat Di Bursa Efek Jakarta
[Financial Distress Prediction In Indonesian Stock Exchange]," MPRA Paper 36980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Lin & J. Piesse, 2004. "Identification of corporate distress in UK industrials: a conditional probability analysis approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 73-82.
- Stuart McLeay & Maxwell Stevenson, 2006. "Modelling the Longitudinal Properties of Financial Ratios of European Firms," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp184, IIIS.
- Samuel Fosu, 2013. "Capital Structure, Product Market Competition and Firm Performance: Evidence from South Africa," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Casta, Jean-François & Ramond, Olivier & Escaffre, Lionel, 2005. "Investissement immatériel et utilité de l'information comptable: Etude empirique sur les marchés financiers européens," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2248, Paris Dauphine University.
- Manuel Landajo & Javier de Andrés & Pedro Lorca, 2008. "Measuring firm performance by using linear and non-parametric quantile regressions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(2), pages 227-250.
- Casta, Jean-François & Ramond, Olivier & Escaffre, Lionel, 2007. "Intangible investments & accounting numbers : usefulness, informativeness, and relevance on the European stock markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2641, Paris Dauphine University.
- Serrano Cinca, C. & Mar Molinero, C. & Gallizo Larraz, J.L., 2005. "Country and size effects in financial ratios: A European perspective," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 26-47, August.
- Bijnen, E.J. & Wijn, M.F.C.M., 1994. "Corporate prediction models, ratios or regression analysis?," Research Memorandum 658, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fosu, Samuel, 2013. "Capital structure, product market competition and firm performance: Evidence from South Africa," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 140-151.
- Landajo, Manuel & de Andres, Javier & Lorca, Pedro, 2007. "Robust neural modeling for the cross-sectional analysis of accounting information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1232-1252, March.
- Jean François Casta & Olivier Ramond & Lionel Escaffre, 2005. "Intangibles Investments and Accounting Numbers Usefulness : an Empirical Study of the European Stock Market," Post-Print hal-00769333, HAL.
- Chi, Wuchun & Wang, Chenchin, 2010. "Accounting conservatism in a setting of Information Asymmetry between majority and minority shareholders," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 465-489, December.
- Kasanen, Eero & Kinnunen, Juha & Niskanen, Jyrki, 1996. "Dividend-based earnings management: Empirical evidence from Finland," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 283-312, October.
- Bradford, Bruce M. & Robison, H. David, 1997. "Abnormal returns, risk, and financial statement data: The case of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-204.
- Sudarsanam, P. S. & Taffler, R. J., 1995. "Financial ratio proportionality and inter-temporal stability: An empirical analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-60, April.
- David Peel & Michael Peel & Ioannis Venetis, 2004. "Further empirical analysis of the time series properties of financial ratios based on a panel data approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 155-163.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.