Risk premiums and conditional covariances in tests of asset pricing models: Some evidence from Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 9 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Lars Peter Hansen & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1986.
"A Time Series Analysis of Representative Agent Models of Consumption andLeisure Choice Under Uncertainty,"
NBER Working Papers
1981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichenbaum, Martin S & Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1988. "A Time Series Analysis of Representative Agent Models of Consumption and Leisure Choice under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(1), pages 51-78, February.
- Gallant, Ronald & Tauchen, George, 1989.
"Seminonparametric Estimation of Conditionally Constrained Heterogeneous Processes: Asset Pricing Applications,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1091-1120, September.
- Gallant, A.R. & Tauchen, G., 1988. "Seminonparametric Estimation Of Conditionally Constrained Heterogeneous Processes: Asset Pricing Applications," Papers 88-59, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- David K. Backus & Allan W. Gregory, 1992.
"Theoretical Relations Between Risk Premiums and Conditional Variances,"
92-18a, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Backus, David K & Gregory, Allan W, 1993. "Theoretical Relations between Risk Premiums and Conditional Variances," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 177-85, April.
- Harvey, Campbell R., 1989. "Time-varying conditional covariances in tests of asset pricing models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 289-317.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1990. "On tests of representative consumer asset pricing models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 285-304, October.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert & Galagedera, Don U.A., 2010.
"Testing conditional asset pricing models: An emerging market perspective,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 897-918, September.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don U.A. Galagedera, 2008. "Testing Conditional Asset Pricing Models: An Emerging Market Perspective," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2001. "Seasonality and stock returns: some evidence from Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 463-481, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.