The unimportance of intergenerational transfers in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 1 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David W. Campbell, 1999. "Explaining Japan's Saving Rate," Macroeconomics 9902004, EconWPA.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2001.
"Are the Japanese Selfish, Altruistic, or Dynastic?,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0556, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2001. "Are the Japanese Selfish, Altruistic, or Dynastic?," NBER Working Papers 8577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2001. "Are the Japanese Selfish, Altruistic, or Dynastic?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-134, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hamaaki, Junya & Hori, Masahiro & Murata, Keiko, 2012. "Intergenerational Transfers and Asset Inequality in Japan: Empirical Evidence from New Survey Data," CIS Discussion paper series 544, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2009.
"Do Bequests Increase or Decrease Wealth Inequalities?,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0729, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2009. "Do bequests increase or decrease wealth inequalities?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 23-25, April.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2009. "Do Bequests Increase or Decrease Wealth Inequalities?," NBER Working Papers 14639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shimono, Keiko & Otsuki, Hideaki, 2006. "The distribution of bequests in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-86, March.
- Shimono Keiko & Ishikawa Miho, 2002. "Estimating the Size of Bequests in Japan: 1986-1994," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 1-21.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.