Tariff-induced capital inflow and welfare in the presence of unemployment and informal sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khan, M. Ali, 1982. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth with urban unemployment and specific factors of production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 245-256, April.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1992. "Capital markets, urban unemployment and land," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 407-413, April.
- Beladi, H. & Marjit, S., 1992.
"Foreign Capital and Protectionism,"
RCER Working Papers
310, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1995. "Tax on foreign capital income and wage subsidy to the urban sector in the Harris-Todaro model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 469-479, August.
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 1993. "Urban unemployment, international capital mobility and development policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 399-403, August.
- Din, Musleh-ud, 1996. "International Capital Mobility and Development Policy in a Dual Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013.
"Liberalization and financial sector competition: a critical contribution to the empirics with an African assessment,"
13/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Liberalization and financial sector competition: a critical contribution to the empirics with an African assessment," MPRA Paper 52212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mandal, Biswajit, 2012. "Bureaucratic reform, informal sector and welfare," MPRA Paper 36072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005.
"Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism,"
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007. "Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-165, March.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 2010. "Recessionary shock, capital mobility and the informal sector," MPRA Paper 33736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- PHAM Thi Hong Hanh, 2011. "Globalisation versus Informality: Evidence from developing countries," FIW Working Paper series 074, FIW.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2010. "Extortion and Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 25044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2007. "Economic liberalization, capital mobility and informal wage in a small open economy: A theoretical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 924-940, November.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2006. "Economic Liberalization and Informal Wage in a Small Open Economy: Does Capital Mobility count?," MPRA Paper 1353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2012. "Environmental control, wage inequality and national welfare in a tourism economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 201-207.
- Gilbert, John & Oladi, Reza, 2009. "Capital specificity, imperfect labor mobility and growth in developing economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 113-122, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.