Tariff-induced capital inflow and welfare in the presence of unemployment and informal sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Din, Musleh-ud, 1996. "International Capital Mobility and Development Policy in a Dual Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 1993. "Urban unemployment, international capital mobility and development policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 399-403, August.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit, 1992.
"Foreign Capital and Protectionism,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 233-38, February.
- Khan, M. Ali, 1982. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth with urban unemployment and specific factors of production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 245-256, April.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1992. "Capital markets, urban unemployment and land," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 407-413, April.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1995. "Tax on foreign capital income and wage subsidy to the urban sector in the Harris-Todaro model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 469-479, August.
- PHAM Thi Hong Hanh, 2011. "Globalisation versus Informality: Evidence from developing countries," FIW Working Paper series 074, FIW.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2007. "Economic liberalization, capital mobility and informal wage in a small open economy: A theoretical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 924-940, November.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mandal, Biswajit, 2012. "Bureaucratic reform, informal sector and welfare," MPRA Paper 36072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2010. "Extortion and Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 25044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 2010. "Recessionary shock, capital mobility and the informal sector," MPRA Paper 33736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007.
"Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-165, March.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism," International Trade 0510010, EconWPA.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2012. "Environmental control, wage inequality and national welfare in a tourism economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 201-207.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013.
"Liberalization and financial sector competition: a critical contribution to the empirics with an African assessment,"
52212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Liberalization and financial sector competition: a critical contribution to the empirics with an African assessment," Working Papers 13/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Gilbert, John & Oladi, Reza, 2009. "Capital specificity, imperfect labor mobility and growth in developing economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 113-122, January.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2006. "Economic Liberalization and Informal Wage in a Small Open Economy: Does Capital Mobility count?," MPRA Paper 1353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.