International accounting harmonization and global equity markets1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher S. Armstrong & Mary E. Barth & Alan D. Jagolinzer & Edward J. Riedl, 2008. "Market Reaction to the Adoption of IFRS in Europe," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-032, Harvard Business School.
- Miloš Mařík, 2007. "International Accounting Standards and Capital Costs – State of Empirical Research," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(2), pages 73-78.
- Jong, A. de & DeJong, D.V. & Mertens, G.M.H. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2005. "Royal Ahold: A Failure of Corporate Governance and an Accounting Scandal," Discussion Paper 2005-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Armstrong, Christopher & Barth, Mary E. & Jagolinzer, Alan D. & Riedl, Edward J., 2006. "Market Reaction to Events Surrounding the Adoption of IFRS in Europe," Research Papers 1937, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bailey, Warren & Andrew Karolyi, G. & Salva, Carolina, 2006.
"The economic consequences of increased disclosure: Evidence from international cross-listings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 175-213, July.
- Bailey, Warren & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Salva, Carolina, 2004. "The Economic Consequences of Increased Disclosure:Evidence from International Cross-Listings," Working Paper Series 2004-7, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Verrecchia, Robert E., 2001. "Essays on disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 97-180, December.
- Ndubizu, Gordian A. & Wallace, R. S. Olusegun, 2003. "Reply to the discussion on "Contracts valuation assessment noise and cross-border listing of equities on U.S. and U.K. stock markets"," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 427-430.
- Ulf Brüggemann & Jörg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2012.
"Intended and unintended consequences of mandatory IFRS adoption: A review of extant evidence and suggestions for future research,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2012-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ulf Br&?ggemann & J?rg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2013. "Intended and Unintended Consequences of Mandatory IFRS Adoption: A Review of Extant Evidence and Suggestions for Future Research," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-37, May.
- Elena Barbu, 2005. "Une Meilleure Connaissance De L'Environnement Comptable : Condition Sine Qua Non D'Une Meilleure Comprehension De L'Harmonisation Comptable Internationale," Post-Print halshs-00581120, HAL.
- Ndubizu, Gordian A. & Wallace, R. S. Olusegun, 2003. "Contracts valuation assessment noise and cross-border listing of equities on U.S. and U.K. stock markets," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 397-420.
- Kirby, Alison J., 2001. "International competitive effects of harmonization," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-32, 02.
- Dye, Ronald A., 2001. "An evaluation of "essays on disclosure" and the disclosure literature in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 181-235, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.