Making Accounting More International: Why, How, And How Far Will It Go?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Morgan Stanley in its journal Journal of Applied Corporate Finance.
Volume (Year): 8 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Stephen & Ramond, Olivier & Casta, Jean-François, 2008. "Value Relevance of Summary Accounting Income Measures: Evidence from Major European Capital Markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3507, Paris Dauphine University.
- Casta, Jean-François & Ramond, Olivier & Lin, Stephen, 2007. "Value relevance of comprehensive income and its components: Evidence from major European capital markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2814, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jayaraman, Sudarshan, 2012. "The effect of enforcement on timely loss recognition: Evidence from insider trading laws," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 77-97.
- Gomez Biscarri, Javier & Lopez Espinosa, German, 2008.
"The influence of differences in accounting standards on empirical pricing models: An application to the Fama-French model,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 369-388, October.
- Javier Gomez Biscarri & Germán López Espinosa, . "The influence of differences in accounting standards on empirical pricing models: An application to the Fama-French model," Faculty Working Papers 13/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Rahman, Asheq & Yammeesri, Jira & Perera, Hector, 2010. "Financial reporting quality in international settings: A comparative study of the USA, Japan, Thailand, France and Germany," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-34, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.