Characteristics of a firm's information environment and the information asymmetry between insiders and outsiders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fahlenbrach, R端diger & Stulz, Ren辿 M., 2008.
"Managerial ownership dynamics and firm value,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2008-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & René M. Stulz, 2007. "Managerial Ownership Dynamics and Firm Value," NBER Working Papers 13202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene, 2008. "Managerial Ownership Dynamics and Firm Value," Working Paper Series 2007-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jerry, Sun, 2011. "The Effect of Analyst Coverage on the Informativeness of Income Smoothing," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 333-349, September.
- Djatej, Arsen & Gao, Grace & Sarikas, Robert H.S. & Senteney, David L., 2011. "Eastern and Western European firms public and private information quality: The comparative impact of degree of implementation of IFRS," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-129, June.
- Jenõ Beke & Mónika Tiszberger, 2012. "International Accounting Standardisation in Hungarian Practice," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(4), pages 412-425.
- Balling, Morten & Holm, Claus & Poulsen, Thomas, 2006. "Corporate governance ratings as a means to reduce asymmetric information," Financial Reporting Research Group Working Papers R-2005-04, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- John, Kose & Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana, 2011. "Does geography matter? Firm location and corporate payout policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 533-551, September.
- William R. Latham & Helen Bowers, 2005. "Information Asymmetries, Litigation Risk and the Demand for Fairness Opinions: Evidence from U.S. Mergers & Acquisitions, 1980-2002," Working Papers 05-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Yoon, Hyungwook & Zo, Hangjung & Ciganek, Andrew P., 2011. "Does XBRL adoption reduce information asymmetry?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 157-163, February.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Chen, Shin-Hui & Hu, Jia-Ming, 2010. "Informational differences among institutional investors in an increasingly institutionalized market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 118-129, March.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Liu, Mark H., 2011. "Institutional trading, information production, and the choice between spin-offs, carve-outs, and tracking stock issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 62-82, February.
- Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Nilsson, Henrik & Hellström, Jörgen, 2009. "Why do insiders trade? Evidence based on unique data on Swedish insiders," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-53, October.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Balakrishnan, Karthik & Cohen, Daniel, 2012. "Corporate governance and the information environment: Evidence from state antitakeover laws," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 185-204.
- Frankel, Richard & Kothari, S.P. & Weber, Joseph, 2006. "Determinants of the informativeness of analyst research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 29-54, April.
- Skaife, Hollis A. & Veenman, David & Wangerin, Daniel, 2013. "Internal control over financial reporting and managerial rent extraction: Evidence from the profitability of insider trading," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 91-110.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.