Fair use and copyright protection: a price theory explanation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelstein, Richard P. & Peretz, Steven I., 1985. "The competition of technologies in markets for ideas: Copyright and fair use in evolutionary perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 209-238, December.
- Dam, Kenneth W, 1995. "Some Economic Considerations in the Intellectual Property Protection of Software," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 321-77, June.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Richard P. Adelstein, 2003.
"An Economic Model of Fair Use,"
2003-38, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Richard P. Adelstein, 2005. "An Economic Model of Fair Use," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-014, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Richard P. Adelstein, 2005. "An Economic Model of Fair Use," Working papers 2005-56, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "The economic value of fair use in copyright law: counterfactual impact analysis of fair use policy on private copying technology and copyright markets in Singapore," MPRA Paper 41664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Luppi & Francesco Parisi, 2011. "Toward an asymmetric Coase theorem," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 111-122, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.