Constructing leading indicators from non-balanced sectoral business survey series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 9 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Herbert S. Buscher, 1999. "The Service Sentiment Indicator - A Business Climate Indicator for the German Business - Related Services Sector," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Weale, Martin, 2006.
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Martin Weale, 2005. "Survey Expectations," CESifo Working Paper Series 1599, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Weale, M., 2005. "Survey Expectations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0536, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Martin Weale, 2005. "Survey Expectations," IEPR Working Papers 05.30, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Michael Graff, 2005.
"Ein multisektoraler Sammelindikator für die Schweizer Konjunktur,"
KOF Working papers
05-107, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Michael Graff, 2006. "Ein multisektoraler Sammelindikator für die Schweizer Konjunktur," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(IV), pages 529â577, December.
- Klaus Abberger, 2006. "Qualitative Business Surveys in Manufacturing and Industrial Production - What can be Learned from Industry Branch Results?," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 31, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lemmens, Aurelie & Croux, Christophe & Dekimpe, Marnik G., 2005. "On the predictive content of production surveys: A pan-European study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 363-375.
- François Hild, 2007. "A New Synthetic Indicator Taking Into Account the Dynamics of Individual Responses to the French Industry Survey," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 395, pages 65-89, January.
- Oller, Lars-Erik & Tallbom, Christer, 1996. "Smooth and timely business cycle indicators for noisy Swedish data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 389-402, September.
- Klaus Abberger, 2007. "Forecasting Quarter-on-Quarter Changes of German GDP with Monthly Business Tendency Survey Results," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 40, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Vanberg, Margit A., 2003. "Die ZEW/Creditreform Konjunkturumfrage bei Dienstleistern der Informationsgesellschaft: Dokumentation der Umfrage und Einführung des ZEW-Indikators der Dienstleister der Informationsgesellschaft," ZEW Dokumentationen 03-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.