Price discovery and the international flow of information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
Volume (Year): 12 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barclay, Michael J & Litzenberger, Robert H & Warner, Jerold B, 1990. "Private Information, Trading Volume, and Stock-Return Variances," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 233-53.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Nanda, Vikram, 1991. "Multimarket Trading and Market Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 483-511.
- Forster, Margaret M. & George, Thomas J., 1995. "Trading hours, information flow, and international cross-listing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34.
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- K.C. Chan & Wai-Ming Fong & Rene M. Stulz, 1994.
"Information, Trading and Stock Returns: Lessons from Dually-Listed Securities,"
NBER Working Papers
4743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, K. C. & Fong, Wai-Ming & Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, ReneM., 1996. "Information, trading and stock returns: Lessons from dually-listed securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1161-1187, August.
- Ederington, Louis H. & Lee, Jae Ha, 1995. "The Short-Run Dynamics of the Price Adjustment to New Information," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 117-134, March.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995. " One Security, Many Markets: Determining the Contributions to Price Discovery," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1175-99, September.
- Bacidore, Jeffrey M. & Battalio, Robert & Galpin, Neal & Jennings, Robert, 2005. "Sources of liquidity for NYSE-listed non-US stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3075-3098, December.
- Chng, Michael T., 2004. "The trading dynamics of close-substitute futures markets: evidence of margin policy spillover effects," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 463-483.
- Moulton, Pamela C. & Wei, Li, 2009. "A tale of two time zones: The impact of substitutes on cross-listed stock liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 570-591, November.
- von Furstenberg, George M. & Tabora, Carlos B., 2004. "Bolsa or NYSE: price discovery for Mexican shares," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 295-311, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.