The expected value of the time of ruin and the moments of the discounted deficit at ruin in the perturbed classical risk process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tsai, Cary Chi-Liang & Willmot, Gordon E., 2002. "A generalized defective renewal equation for the surplus process perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-66, February.
- Avram, Florin & Usabel, Miguel, 2003. "Finite time ruin probabilities with one Laplace inversion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 371-377, July.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1997. "The joint distribution of the time of ruin, the surplus immediately before ruin, and the deficit at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-137, November.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Willmot, Gordon E., 2000. "The moments of the time of ruin, the surplus before ruin, and the deficit at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-44, August.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Landry, Bruno, 1998. "On the discounted penalty at ruin in a jump-diffusion and the perpetual put option," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-276, July.
- Li, Shuanming & Ren, Jiandong, 2013. "The maximum severity of ruin in a perturbed risk process with Markovian arrivals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 993-998.
- Maite Teresa Marmol Jimenez & M. Mercedes Claramunt Bielsa, 2006. "Time of ruin in a risk model with generalized Erlang (n) interclaim times and a constant dividend barrier," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 157, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Diko, Peter & Usábel, Miguel, 2011. "A numerical method for the expected penalty-reward function in a Markov-modulated jump-diffusion process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 126-131, July.
- Chi, Yichun, 2010. "Analysis of the expected discounted penalty function for a general jump-diffusion risk model and applications in finance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 385-396, April.
- Chi, Yichun & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2011. "On the threshold dividend strategy for a generalized jump-diffusion risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 326-337, May.
- Chi, Yichun & Jaimungal, Sebastian & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2010. "An insurance risk model with stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 52-66, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.