The moments of the time of ruin, the surplus before ruin, and the deficit at ruin
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Willmot, Gordon E., 1999. "Analysis of a defective renewal equation arising in ruin theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 63-84, September.
- Willmot, Gordon E. & Sheldon Lin, X., 1998. "Exact and approximate properties of the distribution of surplus before and after ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 91-110, October.
- Picard, Philippe & Lefevre, Claude, 1998. "The moments of ruin time in the classical risk model with discrete claim size distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 157-172, November.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1999. "From ruin theory to pricing reset guarantees and perpetual put options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-14, March.
- Dufresne, Francois & Gerber, Hans U., 1988. "The probability and severity of ruin for combinations of exponential claim amount distributions and their translations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 75-80, April.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1997. "The joint distribution of the time of ruin, the surplus immediately before ruin, and the deficit at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-137, November.
- Delbaen, Freddy, 1990. "A remark on the moments of ruin time in classical risk theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2-3), pages 121-126, September.
- Cheng, Shixue & Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 2000. "Discounted probabilities and ruin theory in the compound binomial model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 239-250, May.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.