A fair procedure in insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suijs, Jeroen & De Waegenaere, Anja & Borm, Peter, 1998. "Stochastic cooperative games in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 209-228, July.
- Alegre, Antoni & Claramunt, M. Merce, 1995. "Allocation of solvency cost in group annuities: Actuarial principles and cooperative game theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 19-34, August.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1995.
"Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs,"
1995-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sujis, J. & Borm, P. & De Waegenaere, A. & Tijs, S., 1995. "Cooperative Games with Stochastic Payoffs," Papers 9588, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78432, Tilburg University.
- Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter, 1999.
"Stochastic Cooperative Games: Superadditivity, Convexity, and Certainty Equivalents,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 331-345, May.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M., 1999. "Stochastic cooperative games: Superadditivity, convexity and certainty equivalents," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80645, Tilburg University.
- Brams, S.J. & Fishburn, P.C., 1998.
"Fair Division of Indivisible Items between Two People with Identical Preferences: Envy-Freeness, Pareto-Optimality, and Equity,"
98-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Steven J. Brams & Peter C. Fishburn, 2000. "Fair division of indivisible items between two people with identical preferences: Envy-freeness, Pareto-optimality, and equity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 247-267.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Borm, P.E.M., 1998.
"Stochastic cooperative games in insurance and reinsurance,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-77120, Tilburg University.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Borm, P.E.M., 1996. "Stochastic Cooperative Games in Insurance and Reinsurance," Discussion Paper 1996-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Edward Su, 2002.
"Bidding for envy-freeness: A procedural approach to n-player fair-division problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 723-749.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Su, 2000. "Bidding for Envy-Freeness: A Procedural Approach to n-Player Fair Division Problems," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-47, Claremont Colleges.
- Deprez, Olivier & Gerber, Hans U., 1985. "On convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 179-189, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.