Exchange rate expectations in dual exchange markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardner, Grant W., 1984. "Dynamic stability in a model of dual exchange rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 67-72.
- de Mello, L. Jr. & Carneiro, F. G., 1997. "The long-run behavior of exchange rates in Brazil, Chile and Argentina: A cointegration analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 37-48.
- Decaluwé, Bernard & Bhandari, Jagdeep S., 1985. "Le régime du double marché des changes sous les Tropiques : une analyse théorique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 428-452, dÃ©cembre.
- Goldberg, Linda S., 1995. "Exchange rate regime reforms with black market leakages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 167-187, October.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1986. "The Limited Viability of Dual Exchange-Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 1902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Frenkel, 1990. "Exchange rate dynamics in black markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 159-176, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.