Trade liberalization, wage inequality, and endogenously determined nontraded goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oppenheimer, Peter M, 1974. "Non-traded Goods and the Balance of Payments: A Historical Note," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 882-88, September.
- Donald R. Davis, 1996.
"Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1769, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1980. "Heckscher- Ohlin Trade Theory with a Continuum of Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 203-24, September.
- Susan Chun Zhu & Daniel Trefler, 2001. "Ginis in General Equilibrium: Trade, Technology and Southern Inequality," NBER Working Papers 8446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Dornbusch & S. Fischer & P. A. Samuelson, 1976.
"Comparative Advantage, Trade and Payments in a Ricardian Model With a Continuum of Goods,"
178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1977. "Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Payments in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 823-39, December.
- Atolia, Manoj, 2007.
"Trade liberalization and rising wage inequality in Latin America: Reconciliation with HOS theory,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 467-494, April.
- Manoj Atolia, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and Rising Wage Inequality in Latin America: Reconciliation with HOS Theory," Working Papers wp2002_03_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Feb 2006.
- Julien Gourdon & Nicolas Maystre & Jaime Melo De, 2011.
"Openness, Inequality, and Poverty: Endowments Matter,"
- Julien Gourdon & Nicolas Maystre & Jaime de Melo, 2008. "Openness, inequality and poverty: Endowments matter," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 343-378.
- Gourdon, Julien & Maystre, Nicolas & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "Openness, inequality, and poverty : endowments matter," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3981, The World Bank.
- Jaime MELO DE & Julien GOURDON & Nicolas MAYSTRE, 2007. "Openness, Inequality, and Poverty: Endowments Matter," Working Papers 200711, CERDI.
- Julien Gourdon & Nicolas Maystre & Jaime de Melo, 2008. "Opennes, Inequality, and Poverty: Endowments Matter," Development Working Papers 239, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- de Melo, Jaime & Gourdon, Julien & Maystre, Nicolas, 2006. "Openness, Inequality and Poverty: Endowments Matter," CEPR Discussion Papers 5738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atolia, Manoj & Yoshinori, Kurokawa, 2008.
"Variety Trade and Skill Premium in a Calibrated General Equilibrium Model: The Case of Mexico,"
13698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoj Atolia & Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2008. "Variety Trade and Skill Premium in a Calibrated General Equilibrium Model: The Case of Mexico," Working Papers wp2008_11_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2010. "Successive Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality," MPRA Paper 30158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald R. Davis & Prachi Mishra, 2007. "Stolper-Samuelson Is Dead: And Other Crimes of Both Theory and Data," NBER Chapters, in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 87-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beaulieu, Eugene & Benarroch, Michael & Gaisford, James, 2004. "Trade barriers and wage inequality in a North-South model with technology-driven intra-industry trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 113-136, October.
- Wang, Ming-cheng & Fang, Chen-ray & Huang, Li-hsuan, 2009. "International knowledge spillovers and wage inequality in developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1208-1214, November.
- Sherif Khalifa & Evelina Mengova, 2010. "Offshoring And Wage Inequality In Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 1-42, September.
- Meschi, Elena & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "Trade and Income Inequality in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 287-302, February.
- Hong, Chang, 2012. "Trade liberalization, wages, and specialization in China," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 561-577.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Dutta, Priya Brata, 2012. "Skilled–unskilled wage inequality, product variety, public input and increasing returns: A static general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 502-513.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2012. "Environmental control, wage inequality and national welfare in a tourism economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 201-207.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2004. "Product Standards, Exports and Employment An Analytical Study," MPRA Paper 30160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.