Factors influencing United States comparative advantage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehsan Choudhri, 1979. "The pattern of trade in individual products: A test of simple theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 81-98, March.
- Lin-Yeok Tan, 1992. "A Heckscherohlin approach to changing comparative advantage in singapore’s manufacturing sector," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 288-309, June.
- Lisbeth Hellvin & Johan Torstensson, 1991. "Factor proportions in East-West trade: The case of Finland and Sweden," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 380-389, June.
- Christopher Baum & David Coe, 1978.
"A logit analysis of the factor content of West German foreign trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 328-338, June.
- Christopher F Baum & David Coe, 1978. "A Logit Analysis of the Factor Content of West German Foreign Trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114, pages 328-338.
- Helmut Forstner, 1984. "The changing pattern of international trade in manufactures: A logit analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Foders, Federico, 1983. "Industriegüterexport und Faktorproportionenhypothese : Untersuchung am Beispiel der Exportstruktur Argentiniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.