The changing pattern of international trade in manufactures: A logit analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 120 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher F Baum & David Coe, 1978.
"A Logit Analysis of the Factor Content of West German Foreign Trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 114, pages 328-338.
- Christopher Baum & David Coe, 1978. "A logit analysis of the factor content of West German foreign trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 328-338, June.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Baldwin, Robert E, 1979. "Determinants of Trade and Foreign Investment: Further Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 40-48, February.
- Gerhard Fels, 1972. "The choice of industry mix in the division of labour between developed and developing countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 71-121, 03.
- Gary Hufbauer, 1970. "The Impact of National Characteristics & Technology on the Commodity Composition of Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Chapters, in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 143-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harkness, Jon & Kyle, John F., 1975. "Factors influencing United States comparative advantage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 153-165, May.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1974. "The Commodity Composition of International Trade in Manufactures: An Empirical Analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 350-74, November.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1982. "The General Validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 683-94, September.
- J. Finger, 1975. "A new view of the product cycle theory," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 79-99, March.
- Arye Hillman, 1980. "Observations on the relation between “revealed comparative advantage” and comparative advantage as indicated by pre-trade relative prices," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 315-321, June.
- H. Gray & John Martin, 1980. "The meaning and measurement of product differentiation in international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 322-329, June.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "Technischer Fortschritt und die Arbeitsteilung zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern : eine empirische Analyse," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 758, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.