A Logit Analysis of the Factor Content of West German Foreign Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of World Economics.
Volume (Year): 114 (1978)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher Baum & David Coe, 1978. "A logit analysis of the factor content of West German foreign trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 328-338, June.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1972. "The Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem in the Multi-Commodity Case," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 1052-55, Sept.-Oct.
- Harkness, Jon & Kyle, John F., 1975. "Factors influencing United States comparative advantage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 153-165, May.
- Foders, Federico, 1983. "Industriegüterexport und Faktorproportionenhypothese : Untersuchung am Beispiel der Exportstruktur Argentiniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Helmut Forstner, 1984. "The changing pattern of international trade in manufactures: A logit analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 1-17, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.