Black markets for foreign exchange, real exchange rates and inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Il'dar Karimov, 1992. "Black-Markets for Currency, Hoarding Activity and Currency Reform," NBER Working Papers 4153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soller, E.V. & Waller, C., 1997.
"A Search Theoretic Model of Legal and Illegal Currency,"
97-003, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Soller Curtis, Elisabeth & Waller, Christopher J., 2000. "A search-theoretic model of legal and illegal currency," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 155-184, February.
- Morris, Stephen, 1995. "Inflation dynamics and the parallel market for foreign exchange," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 295-316, April.
- Flood, Robert & Perraudin, William & Vitale, Paolo, 1998. "Reserve and exchange rate cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-59, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.