Tariffs and saving in a model with new generations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Fender & Chong K. Yip, 1998.
"Tariffs and Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux,"
Departmental Working Papers
_105, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Arman Mansoorian & Simon Neaime, 1996. "Habits and Durability in Consumption, and the Effects of Tariff Protection," Working Papers 1996_02, York University, Department of Economics.
- Klepper, Gernot & Lorz, Jens Oliver & Stähler, Frank & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "Empirische allgemeine Gleichgewichts-Modelle: Struktur und Anwendungsmöglichkeiten," Kiel Working Papers 595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2001. "Intergenerational welfare effects of a tariff under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 313-346, October.
- Ikeda & S., 2000.
"Tariffs, Time Preference, and the Current Account under Weakly Nonseparable Preferences,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0519, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shinsuke Ikeda, 2003. "Tariffs, Time Preference, and the Current Account under Weakly Nonseparable Preferences," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 101-113, February.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1992.
"Investment-Promoting Policies in Open Economies: The Importance of Intergenerational and International Distributional Effects,"
9220, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lans Bovenberg, A., 1993. "Investment-promoting policies in open economies : The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 3-54, May.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1992. "Investment-promoting policies in open economies: The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects," Discussion Paper 1992-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Investment-promoting policies in open economies: The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152980, Tilburg University.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1994.
"Commercial Policy and Dynamic Adjustment Under Monopolistic Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 1996. "Commercial policy and dynamic adjustment under monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 373-409, May.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 1996. "Overshooting adjustment to tariff liberalization," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 237-255, July.
- Hwang, Yu-Ning & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2013. "Exchange rate pass-through and the effects of tariffs on economic performance and welfare," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 81-102.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1996.
"The dynamic efficiency cost of not taxing housing,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 397-417, March.
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2001. "Intergenerational and International Welfare Leakages of a Product Subsidy in a Small Open Economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(5), pages 705-729, November.
- Arman Mansoorian & Simon Neaime, 2000. "Habits and Durability in Consumption, and the Effects of Tariff Protection," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 195-204, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.