Optimal portfolio choice and the collapse of a fixed-exchange rate regime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Penati & George Pennacchi, . "Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Collapse of a Fixed-Exchange Rate Regime," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 25-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Vittorio Grilli & Nouriel Roubini, 1990. "Exchange Rate Volatility in Integrating Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 3570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, L.E., 1990.
"The Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in a Target Zone with Devaluation Risk,"
475, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1992. "The foreign exchange risk premium in a target zone with devaluation risk," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 21-40, August.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1991. "The Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in a Target Zone with Devaluation Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1990. "The Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in a Target Zone with Devaluation Risk," NBER Working Papers 3466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Venegas-Martínez, 2000. "On Consumption, Investment and Risk," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(2), pages 227-244, July-Dece.
- Francisco Venegas Martínez, 2001. "Opciones, cobertura y procesos de difusión con saltos: Una aplicación a los títulos de Gcarso," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 16(2), pages 203-226.
- Mouhamadou Sy, 2012. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Controls and the Pattern of Speculative Capital Flows," PSE Working Papers halshs-00684591, HAL.
- Francisco Venegas Martínez & Abigail Rodríguez Nava, 2009. "Consumo y decisiones de portafolio en ambientes estocásticos: un marco teórico unificador," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 29-64, November.
- Daekuen Park & Jeffrey Sachs, 1987. "Capital Controls and the Timing of Exchange Regime Collapse," NBER Working Papers 2250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00684591 is not listed on IDEAS
- William R. Melick, 1996. "Estimation of speculative attack models: Mexico yet again," BIS Working Papers 36, Bank for International Settlements.
- Vittorio Grilli, 1989. "Managing Exchange Rate Crises: Evidence from the 1890's," NBER Working Papers 3068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.