Bargaining with commitment, choice of techniques, and direct foreign investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephane Straub, 2004.
"Opportunism, Corruption and the Multinational Firm’s Mode of Entry,"
ESE Discussion Papers
102, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 245-263, March.
- Straub, Stéphane, 2008. "Opportunism, Corruption, and the Multinational Firm’s Mode of Entry," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Leahy, Dermot & Montagna, Catia, 1999. "Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2003.
"Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2003-21, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2007. "Technology, agglomeration, and regional competition for investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1149-1167, November.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2002. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," NBER Working Papers 8862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2001. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-10, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2001.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2010.
"Gradualism in Tax Treaties with Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment,"
019, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2004. "Gradualism In Tax Treaties With Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(1), pages 113-139, 02.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2000. "Gradualism in Tax Treaties with Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2000-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Horst Raff, 2002.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investment,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
763, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raff, Horst, 2004. "Preferential trade agreements and tax competition for foreign direct investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2745-2763, December.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 2004. "Global corporations and local politics: income redistribution vs. FDI subsidies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 367-391, August.
- Eckhard Janeba, 2000. "Tax Competition When Governments Lack Commitment: Excess Capacity as a Countervailing Threat," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1508-1519, December.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment, Labour Market Regulation and Self-Interested Governments," IZA Discussion Papers 793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shah, Anwar & Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Tax sensitivity of foreign direct investment : an empirical assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 434, The World Bank.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Thum, Marcel, 2003.
"The economics of repeated extortion,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
13/03, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Yongjae & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 1998. "Direct foreign investment and expropriation incentives: A mitigating role for match-specific capital," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 47-59.
- Al-Saadon, Yousef & Das, Satya P., 1996. "Host-country policy, transfer pricing and ownership distribution in international joint ventures: A theoretical analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 345-364, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.