International distributive justice : A trade theoretic approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Fernandez-Huertas Moraga, 2008.
"A General Model of Bilateral Migration Agreements,"
360, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Meissner, Christopher M., 2014. "Growth from Globalization? A View from the Very Long Run," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 8, pages 1033-1069 Elsevier.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002.
"Technological superiority and the losses from migration,"
0102-60, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002. "Technological Superiority and the Losses from Migration," NBER Working Papers 8971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis, 2006. "Panel 3: Challenges for Europe´s political institutions and society," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(3), pages 36-41, October.
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie & Müller, Tobias, 2001.
"The Political Economy of International Migration in a Ricardo-Viner Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaime MELO DE & Jean Marie GRETHER & Jean Claude MULLER, 2000. "The Political Economy of International Migration in a Ricardo-Viner Model," Working Papers 200021, CERDI.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.