On the limits and possibilities of the principle of minimum differentiation1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Bohn & H. Zou & J. Hinloopen & K. Aiginger & C. Keuschnigg & R. Wagner & C. Seidl & U. Cantner, 2000.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 99-126, February.
- C. Seidl & G. Nöldeke & H. Zink & K. Sandmann & Y. Ishii & H. Welsch & F. Winden & K. Laski, 1992. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 221-244, June.
- A. Kneip & P. Schönfeld & C. Seidl, 1995. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 335-342, October.
- D. Balkenborg & G. Clemenz & G. Laan & C. Seidl & G. Tillmann & J. Hoffmann & M. Neumann & G. Kayser & R. Schediwy & G. Furstenberg, 1991. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 215-241, June.
- C. Seidl & D. Archibugi & M. Shubik & M. Peitz & D. Lévy & J. Lothian & G. Hufbauer & C. Lülfesmann & U. Backes-Gellner & P. Moog, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 202-225, June.
- W. Krelle & H. Siebert & P. Schönfeld & R. Gradus & D. Wildasin & J. Weymark & G. Tullock & C. Keuschnigg & A. Endres & R. Schwarze & U. Kamecke & A. Wellink, 1990. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 295-326, October.
- A. Ostmann & U. Leopold-Wildburger & C. Keuschnigg & H. Weikard & P. Kort & B. Gahlen & D. Wildasin & F. Butschek, 1993. "Book Reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 103-128, February.
- B. Grodal & R. Sarin & K. Kikuta & H. Houthakker & C. Seidl, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 104-117, February.
- S. Kolm & T. Saijo & C. Seidl & J. Rosenmüller & F. Scherer & H. Gottinger & A. Freeman & R. Schwager, 1994. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 209-228, June.
- Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2009.
"Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1225-1235, November.
- Eleftherios Zacharias, 2009. "Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2009. "Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare," MPRA Paper 15459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006.
"Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 573-581.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006. "Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00641861, HAL.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2003. "Horizontal differentiation and price competition with sequential entry," Working Papers hal-00243021, HAL.
- Marcella Scrimitore, 2003. "Symmetric and Asymmetric Equilibria in a Spatial Duopoly," ERSA conference papers ersa03p194, European Regional Science Association.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro, 2009.
"Product differentiation when competing with the suppliers of bottleneck inputs,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "Product Differentiation when Competing with the Suppliers of Bottleneck Inputs," Working Papers 25, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Sallstrom Matthews, S.E., 2007. "The Principle of Moderate Differentiation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0720, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alain Egli, 2005. "On Stability in Competition: Tying and Horizontal Product Differentiation," Diskussionsschriften dp0501, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Alain Egli, 2007. "On Stability in Competition: Tying and Horizontal Product Differentiation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 29-38, February.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2010. "Product flexibility and price competition in Hotelling's duopoly," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00641873, HAL.
- Fleckinger, Pierre & Lafay, Thierry, 2010. "Product flexibility and price competition in Hotelling's duopoly," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-68, July.
- Graubner, Marten & Balmann, Alfons & Sexton, Richard J., 2011. "Spatial Pricing and the Location of Processors in Agricultural Markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114601, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alain Egli, 2005. "Hotelling's Beach with Linear and Quadratic Transportation Costs: Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria," Diskussionsschriften dp0509, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.