Efficiency versus social optimality: The case of telecommunications pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 9 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quiggin, John, 1995. "The suboptimality of efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 389-392, March.
- ., 1991. "Annual Report 1991," Papers 1991, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Wenders, John T. & Egan, Bruce L., 1986. "The implications of economic efficiency for US telecommunications policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 33-40, March.
- Albon, Robert, 1988. "The Welfare Costs of the Australian Telecommunications Pricing Structure," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(185), pages 102-12, June.
- Weymark, John A., 1981.
"Generalized gini inequality indices,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 409-430, August.
- Wolak, Frank A., 1996. "Can universal service survive in a competitive telecommunications environment? Evidence from the United States consumer expenditure survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 163-203, September.
- Das, Pinaki & Srinivasan, P. V., 1999. "Demand for telephone usage in India," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 177-194, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.