Annual Report 1991
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tasmania - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 1991.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, HOBART TASMANIA 7001 AUSTRALIA.
Phone: +61 3 6226 7672
Fax: +61 3 6226 7587
Web page: http://www.utas.edu.au/economics-finance/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline S. Fawcett & Sarah Howden, 1998. "Gender Issues in Technical Training and Vocational Education," IDB Publications 50278, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shaw, Judith, 1999. "A World Bank Intervention in the Sri Lankan Welfare Sector: The National Development Trust Fund," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 825-838, May.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga, 1994. "New Zealand's statutory marketing boards: Recent developments and issues," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 83-92.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Nargis Bharucha, 2000. "Credit crunch or what? Australian banks during the 1986–93 credit cycle," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 13-34.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & DeLano, Fredrick D. & Langemeier, Larry N., 1993. "Impact of a BTU Tax on Production Costs for Kansas Farm Management Association Farms and Crop Enterprises," Research Reports 133790, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Gargett, Susan, 2010. "Public policy and the dependency of nursing home residents in Australia: 1968-69 to 2006-07," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 143-153, July.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Veerman, C.P., 2000. "Marketing co-operatives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-13-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Cosse, Thomas J. & Weisenberger, Terry M., 2000. "Words versus Actions about Organ Donation: A Four-Year Tracking Study of Attitudes and Self-Reported Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 297-303, December.
- Hendrikse, George W. J. & Veerman, Cees P., 2001. "Marketing cooperatives and financial structure: a transaction costs economics analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 205-216, December.
- Quiggin, John, 1997. "Efficiency versus social optimality: The case of telecommunications pricing," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 291-308, December.
- Robert Lowry, 1998. "Religion and the demand for membership in environmental citizen groups," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 223-240, March.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2002. "Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-253, February.
- International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA, 2008. "Financing Arrangements for Nuclear Power Projects in Developing Countries A Reference Book," Working Papers id:1336, eSocialSciences.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Veerman, C.P., 2000. "Marketing Cooperatives and Financial Structure," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-09-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.