Safe motherhood interventions in low-income countries: an economic justification and evidence of cost effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 53 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prendiville, Noreen, 1998. "The role and effectiveness of traditional birth attendants in Somalia," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 353-361, November.
- Johnson, Brooke R. & Benson, Janie & Bradley, Janet & Ordoñez, Aurora Rábago, 1993. "Costs and resource utilization for the treatment of incomplete abortion in Kenya and Mexico," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1443-1453, June.
- Peabody, John W. & Gertler, Paul J. & Leibowitz, Arleen, 1998. "The policy implications of better structure and process on birth outcomes in Jamaica," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Eades, Carol A. & Brace, Christopher & Osei, Lawrence & LaGuardia, Katherine D., 1993. "Traditional birth attendants and maternal mortality in Ghana," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1503-1507, June.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
- Cook, Cynthia T., 2002. "The effects of skilled health attendants on reducing maternal deaths in developing countries: testing the medical model," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 107-116, May.
- Mônica Viegas Andrade & Kenya Valéria M. de Souza Noronha & Abhishek Singh & Cristina Guimarães Rodrigues & Sabu S. Padmadas, 2011. "Equidade na utilização dos serviços de saúde no Brasil: um estudo comparativo entre as regiões brasileiras no período 1998-2008," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td446, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.