Multiplying Health Gains: the critical role of capacity-building within health promotion programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 39 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weisbrod, Rita R. & Pirie, Phyllis L. & Bracht, Neil F., 1992. "Impact of a community health promotion program on existing organizations: The Minnesota Heart Health Program," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 639-648, March.
- Kates, Jennifer & Marconi, Katherine & Mannle, Thomas E., 2001. "Developing a performance management system for a Federal public health program: the Ryan White CARE ACT Titles I and II," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 145-155, May.
- Gugglberger, Lisa & Dür, Wolfgang, 2011. "Capacity building in and for health promoting schools: Results from a qualitative study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-43, June.
- Mayberry, Robert M. & Daniels, Pamela & Yancey, Elleen M. & Akintobi, Tabia Henry & Berry, Jamillah & Clark, Nicole & Dawaghreh, Ahmad, 2009. "Enhancing community-based organizations' capacity for HIV/AIDS education and prevention," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 213-220, August.
- Willis, Karen & Small, Rhonda & Brown, Stephanie, 2012. "Using documents to investigate links between implementation and sustainability in a complex community intervention: The PRISM study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(7), pages 1222-1229.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.