Foreign direct investment: The factors affecting the location of foreign branch plants in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Global Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 7 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Newman, Robert J. & Sullivan, Dennis H., 1988. "Econometric analysis of business tax impacts on industrial location: What do we know, and how do we know it?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-234, March.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-49, August.
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2011.
"Does foreign direct investment promote regional development in developed countries? A Markov chain approach for US states,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 147(2), pages 351-383, June.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Regional Development in Developed Countries? A Markov Chain Approach for US States," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 40022, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2007. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Regional Development in Developed Countries? A Markov Chain Approach for US States," Kiel Working Papers 1374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson & Yu, Qiao, 2002. "Determinants of foreign direct investment across China," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-113, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.