Algorithmic Mechanism Design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 35 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernardo A. Huberman & Tad Hogg, 1995. "Distributed Computation as an Economic System," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 141-152, Winter.
- Wellman, Michael P. & Walsh, William E. & Wurman, Peter R. & MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K., 2001. "Auction Protocols for Decentralized Scheduling," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 271-303, April.
- Shenker, Scott & Clark, David & Estrin, Deborah & Herzog, Shai, 1996. "Pricing in computer networks: Reshaping the research agenda," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 183-201, April.
- John McMillan, 1994. "Selling Spectrum Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 145-162, Summer.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, 03.
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1977. "Characterization of Satisfactory Mechanisms for the Revelation of Preferences for Public Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 427-38, March.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-31, July.
- Archer, Aaron & Feigenbaum, Joan & Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Sami, Rahul & Shenker, Scott, 2004. "Approximation and collusion in multicast cost sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 36-71, April.
- Babaioff, Moshe & Blumrosen, Liad, 2008. "Computationally-feasible truthful auctions for convex bundles," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 588-620, July.
- Babaioff, Moshe & Blumrosen, Liad & Schapira, Michael, 2013. "The communication burden of payment determination," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 153-167.
- Raabe Katharina & Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Kool, Clemens J.M., 2006.
"Industries and the Bank Lending Effects of Bank Credit Demand and Monetary Policy in Germany,"
006, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Arnold, Ivo J. M. & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Raabe, Katharina, 2006. "Industries and the bank lending effects of bank credit demand and monetary policy in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,48, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Edith Cohen & Michal Feldman & Amos Fiat & Haim Kaplan & Svetlana Olonetsky, 2010. "Envy-Free Makespan Approximation," Discussion Paper Series dp539, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Kenryo Indo, 2007. "Proving Arrow’s theorem by PROLOG," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 57-63, August.
- Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny & Shi, Xianwen, 2013.
"Optimal Voting Rules,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
417, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Yuval Emek & Michal Feldman, 2007. "Computing an Optimal Contract in Simple Technologies," Discussion Paper Series dp452, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Crescenzio Gallo, 2005. "The design and development of Mobile Ad Hoc Networks," Quaderni DSEMS 05-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Levin, Hagay & Schapira, Michael & Zohar, Aviv, 2006. "The Strategic Justification for BGP," MPRA Paper 2110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mu'alem, Ahuva & Nisan, Noam, 2008. "Truthful approximation mechanisms for restricted combinatorial auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 612-631, November.
- Peters, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 2006. "WPO, COV and IIA bargaining solutions," Research Memoranda 021, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Holzman, Ron & Kfir-Dahav, Noa & Monderer, Dov & Tennenholtz, Moshe, 2004. "Bundling equilibrium in combinatorial auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 104-123, April.
- Heydenreich,Birgit & Müller,Rudolf & Uetz,Marc, 2005. "Mechanisms for Decentralized Online Scheduling," Research Memoranda 021, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Yuval Emek & Michal Feldman, 2007. "Computing an Optimal Contract in Simple Technologies," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000184, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Shahar Dobzinski & Noam Nisan & Michael Schapira, 2005. "Truthful Randomized Mechanisms for Combinatorial Auctions," Discussion Paper Series dp408, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Egri, Péter & Váncza, József, 2013. "A distributed coordination mechanism for supply networks with asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 452-460.
- Lavi, Ron & Swamy, Chaitanya, 2009. "Truthful mechanism design for multidimensional scheduling via cycle monotonicity," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 99-124, September.
- Babaioff, Moshe & Nisan, Noam & Pavlov, Elan, 2009. "Mechanisms for a spatially distributed market," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 660-684, July.
- Sharma, Yogeshwer & Williamson, David P., 2009. "Stackelberg thresholds in network routing games or the value of altruism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 174-190, September.
- Levin, Hagay & Schapira, Michael & Zohar, Aviv, 2008. "Interdomain routing and games," MPRA Paper 8476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Optimal Mechanism Design without Money," Working Papers tecipa-481, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.