Efficient Computation of Equilibria for Extensive Two-Person Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 14 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Turocy, 2010. "Computing sequential equilibria using agent quantal response equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 255-269, January.
- Sung, Shao-Chin & Dimitrov, Dinko, 2008.
"Computational Complexity in Additive Hedonic Games,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
6430, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sung, Shao-Chin & Dimitrov, Dinko, 2010. "Computational complexity in additive hedonic games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 635-639, June.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Shao-Chin Sung, 2008. "Computational Complexity in Additive Hedonic Games," Working Papers 2008.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stuart McDonald & Liam Wagner, 2010.
"The Computation of Perfect and Proper Equilibrium for Finite Games via Simulated Annealing,"
Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers
WPR10_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland, revised Apr 2010.
- McDonald, Stuart & Wagner, Liam, 2010. "The Computation of Perfect and Proper Equilibrium for Finite Games via Simulated Annealing," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151191, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- P. Herings & Ronald Peeters, 2010.
"Homotopy methods to compute equilibria in game theory,"
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 119-156, January.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters, Ronald, 2006. "Homotopy Methods to Compute Equilibria in Game Theory," Research Memorandum 046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Stengel, B. von & Elzen, A.H. van den & Talman, A.J.J., 2002.
"Computing normal form perfect equilibria for extensive two-person games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-88290, Tilburg University.
- Bernhard von Stengel & Antoon van den Elzen & Dolf Talman, 2002. "Computing Normal Form Perfect Equilibria for Extensive Two-Person Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 693-715, March.
- Stengel, B. von & Elzen, A.H. van den & Talman, A.J.J., 1997. "Computing normal form perfect equilibria for extensive two-person games," Research Memorandum 752, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stuart McDonald & Liam Wagner, 2013. "A Stochastic Search Algorithm for the Computation of Perfect and Proper Equilibria," Discussion Papers Series 480, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Richard Baron & Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Rahul Savani & Philippe Solal, 2008. "Good neighbors are hard to find: computational complexity of network formation," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Rajgopal Kannan & Sudipta Sarangi & S. S. Iyengar, 2002. "Strategic Path Reliability in Information Networks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 298, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peter Miltersen & Troels Sørensen, 2010. "Computing a quasi-perfect equilibrium of a two-player game," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 175-192, January.
- F. Forges & B. von Stengel, 2002. "Computionally Efficient Coordination in Games Trees," THEMA Working Papers 2002-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Conitzer, Vincent & Sandholm, Tuomas, 2008. "New complexity results about Nash equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 621-641, July.
- Shimoji, Makoto & Watson, Joel, 1998. "Conditional Dominance, Rationalizability, and Game Forms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 161-195, December.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "Stable Outcomes of Generic Games in Extensive Form," Research Papers 1933r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.