Mosaic of reform: forest policy in post-1978 China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Forest Policy and Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arrow, Kenneth & Bolin, Bert & Costanza, Robert & Dasgupta, Partha & Folke, Carl & Holling, C.S. & Jansson, Bengt-Owe & Levin, Simon & Mäler, Karl-Göran & Perrings, Charles & Pimentel, David, 1996.
"Economic growth, carrying capacity, and the environment,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 104-110, February.
- Arrow, Kenneth & Bolin, Bert & Costanza, Robert & Dasgupta, Partha & Folke, Carl & Holling, C. S. & Jansson, Bengt-Owe & Levin, Simon & Maler, Karl-Goran & Perrings, Charles & Pimentel, David, 1995. "Economic growth, carrying capacity, and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 91-95, November.
- Yin, Runsheng, 1998. "Forestry and the environment in China: the current situation and strategic choices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2153-2167, December.
- Heidi J. Albers & Scott D. Rozelle & Li Guo, 1998. "China'S Forests Under Economic Reform: Timber Supplies, Environmental Protection, And Rural Resource Access," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 22-33, 01.
- Costanza, Robert, 1995. "Economic growth, carrying capacity, and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 89-90, November.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hou Yuanzhao & Yang Weiyong, 2007.
"Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation,"
- Sylvie Démurger & Yang Weiyong & Hou Yuanzhao, 2007. "Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation," Working Papers 0712, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Wang, Sen & Liu, Can & Wilson, Bill, 2007. "Is China in a later stage of a U-shaped forest resource curve? A re-examination of empirical evidence," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 1-6, December.
- Katrina Mullan & Pauline Grosjean & Andreas Kontoleon, 2008.
"Land Tenure Arrangements and Rural-Urban Migration in China,"
Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers
37.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Mullan, Katrina & Grosjean, Pauline & Kontoleon, Andreas, 2011. "Land Tenure Arrangements and Rural-Urban Migration in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 123-133, January.
- Zhang, Yufu & Tachibana, Satoshi & Nagata, Shin, 2006. "Impact of socio-economic factors on the changes in forest areas in China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 63-76, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.