An early contribution of Martin Faustmann to natural resource economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Forest Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olli Tahvonen, 2004. "Optimal Harvesting Of Forest Age Classes: A Survey Of Some Recent Results," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3-4), pages 205-232.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1976. "Economics of Forestry in an Evolving Society," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 466-92, December.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
- Jevons, William Stanley, 1871. "The Theory of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number jevons1871.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1990.
"Vintage Capital, Investment And Growth,"
90-22, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- Michael Scorgie & John Kennedy, 1996. "Who Discovered the Faustmann Condition?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 77-80, Spring.
- Mitra, Tapan & Ray, Debraj & Roy, Rahul, 1991. "The economics of orchards: An exercise in point-input, flow-output capital theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 12-50, February.
- Moog, Martin & Bösch, Matthias, 2013. "Interest rates in the German forest valuation literature of the early nineteenth century," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-5.
- Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme, 2010. "A Binomial Tree Approach to Valuing Fixed Rotation Forests and Flexible Rotation Forests Under a Mean Reverting Timber Price Process," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96836, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.