U.S. monetary policy indicators and international stock returns: 1970-2001
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Financial Analysis.
Volume (Year): 13 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Conover, C. Mitchell & Jensen, Gerald R. & Johnson, Robert R., 1999. "Monetary environments and international stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1357-1381, September.
- Bonser-Neal, Catherine & Roley, V Vance & Sellon, Gordon H, Jr, 1998. "Monetary Policy Actions, Intervention, and Exchange Rates: A Reexamination of the Empirical Relationships Using Federal Funds Rate Target Data," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(2), pages 147-77, April.
- Willem Thorbecke, 1998.
"On Stock Market Returns and Monetary Policy,"
- Ben Bernanke, 1990.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission,"
NBER Working Papers
3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-21, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1990. " Stock Returns, Expected Returns, and Real Activity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1089-1108, September.
- Ann-Marie Meulendyke, 1998. "U.S. monetary policy and financial markets," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, number 1998mpaf.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1989. "Business conditions and expected returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-49, November.
- Johnsona, Robert R. & Buetow, Gerald W. & Jensen, Gerald R., 1999. "International mutual fund returns and Federal Reserve policy," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 199-210.
- Brocato, Joe & Steed, Steve, 1998. "Optimal Asset Allocation over the Business Cycle," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 129-48, August.
- Tang, Yong & Luo, Yong & Xiong, Jie & Zhao, Fei & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2013. "Impact of monetary policy changes on the Chinese monetary and stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(19), pages 4435-4449.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2010. "Effect of Intraday Information Flow on the Emerging European Stock Markets," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 435-457.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M., 2009.
"The reaction of asset prices to macroeconomic announcements in new EU markets: Evidence from intraday data,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 199-219, June.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan, 2008. "The Reaction of Asset Prices to Macroeconomic Announcements in New EU Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp349, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Su-Jane Chen & Ming-Hsiang Chen, 2009. "Discount Rate Changes and Market Timing: A Multinational Study," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 329-349, November.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.