A new theory of guilds and european economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 28 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richardson, Gary, 2004. "Guilds, laws, and markets for manufactured merchandise in late-medieval England," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Chris Minns & Patrick Wallis, 2009. "Rules and reality: quantifying the practice of apprenticeship in early modern Europe," Economic History Working Papers 27865, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Sebastian Coll, 2008. "The origins and evolution of democracy: an exercise in history from a constitutional economics approach," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 313-355, December.
- Earl A. Thompson & Charles Hickson, 1995. "Exchange Controls and Hyperinflation as Efficient Governmental Responses to Externally Imposed Trade Liberalization," UCLA Economics Working Papers 740, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen Parente, 2014.
"Resistance to Technology Adoption: The Rise and Decline of Guilds,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(3), pages 437-458, July.
- Desmet, Klaus & Parente, Stephen, 2013. "Resistance to Technology Adoption: The Rise and Decline of Guilds," CEPR Discussion Papers 9439, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen Parente, 2013. "Code and data files for "Resistance to Technology Adoption: The Rise and Decline of Guilds"," Computer Codes 11-151, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2007. "'Whatever Is, Is Right'?, Economic Institutions in Pre-Industrial Europe (Tawney Lecture 2006)," CESifo Working Paper Series 2066, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ogilvie, Sheilagh & Carus, A.W., 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 8, pages 403-513 Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.