Currency depreciation in early modern England and France
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Finn E. Kydland, 1992.
"The gold standard as a rule,"
9205, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2011. "La réforme monétaire française de 1577 : les difficultés d'une expérience radicale," Post-Print halshs-00656436, HAL.
- François R. Velde, 2009.
"Chronicle of a Deflation Unforetold,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(4), pages 591-634, 08.
- John H. Munro, 2012. "The Technology and Economics of Coinage Debasements in Medieval and Early Modern Europe: with special reference to the Low Countries and England," Working Papers tecipa-456, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Neil Wallace, 1997. "A model of regulated private bank-note issue," Working Papers 581, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Neil Wallace, 1999. "A model of private bank-note issue," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 104-136, January.
- Young Sik Kim & Manjong Lee, 2011. "Unit of Account, Medium of Exchange, and Prices," Discussion Paper Series 1104, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Wallace, Neil, 2003. "Modeling Small Change: A Review Article," Working Papers 9-03-3, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Velde, Francois R, 1999.
"The Big Problem of Small Change,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 137-61, May.
- Neil Wallace & Ruilin Zhou, 1996.
"A model of a currency shortage,"
569, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David Chilosi & Oliver Volckart, 2010. "Good or bad money?: debasement, society and the state in the late Middle Ages," Economic History Working Papers 27946, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Eugene White, 1999. "France and the Failure to Modernize Macroeconomic Institutions," Departmental Working Papers 199904, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Wallace, Neil, 2003. "Modeling small change: a review article," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1391-1401, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.