Assessment of patient satisfaction: Development and refinement of a Service Evaluation Questionnaire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Evaluation and Program Planning.
Volume (Year): 6 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gross, Revital & Nirel, Nurit, 1997. "Does budget-holding have a long-term effect on expenditure, staff and patients?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 43-67, April.
- Godley, Susan Harrington & Fiedler, Elisa Mustari & Funk, Rodney R., 1998. "Consumer satisfaction of parents and their children with child/adolescent mental health services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 31-45, February.
- Baronet, Anne-Marie & Gerber, Gary J., 1997. "Client satisfaction in a community crisis center," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 443-453, November.
- Heinze, Hillary J., 2013. "Beyond a bed: Support for positive development for youth residing in emergency shelters," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 278-286.
- Kersten, E. & Wilkinson, K. & Wright, S., 1999. "Bringing staff on board: creating an outcomes project tied to continuous quality improvement in an adult community residential service," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 221-232, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.