CDM: Taking stock and looking forward
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franck Lecocq & Karan Capoor, . "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2003," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13416, The World Bank.
- Huang, Yongfu & He, Jingjing & Tarp, Finn, 2012. "Is the Clean Development Mechanism Promoting Sustainable Development?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013.
"Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework,"
ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies
23 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2013.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," Working Papers V-354-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Springmannc, Marco, 2013. "Clean-development investments : an incentive-compatible CGE modeling framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6720, The World Bank.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007.
"The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study,"
2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1273-1283, April.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Post-Print hal-00397198, HAL.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2010. "EU climate change policy 2013-2020: Using the Clean Development Mechanism more effectively in the non-EU-ETS Sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7466-7475, November.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Xuemei, 2008. "The monetary compensation mechanism: An alternative to the clean development mechanism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 289-297, June.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Abanda, F.H. & Ng’ombe, A. & Keivani, R. & Tah, J.H.M., 2012. "The link between renewable energy production and gross domestic product in Africa: A comparative study between 1980 and 2008," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2147-2153.
- John Cole, 2012. "Genesis of the CDM: the original policymaking goals of the 1997 Brazilian proposal and their evolution in the Kyoto protocol negotiations into the CDM," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-61, March.
- Christopher Zegras, P., 2007. "As if Kyoto mattered: The clean development mechanism and transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5136-5150, October.
- Philipp Pattberg & Johannes Stripple, 2008. "Beyond the public and private divide: remapping transnational climate governance in the 21st century," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 367-388, December.
- Teresia Rindefjäll & Emma Lund & Johannes Stripple, 2011. "Wine, fruit, and emission reductions: the CDM as development strategy in Chile," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 7-22, March.
- repec:old:wpaper:354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahu, Santosh Kumar & Narayanan, K., 2013. "Exports and Participation in Clean Development Mechanism [CDM] in Technology Intensive Industries in India," MPRA Paper 50745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Flottorp, Line S. & Rive, Nathan, 2007. "CDM baseline approaches and carbon leakage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4154-4163, August.
- Liu, Xuemei, 2008. "Rent extraction with a type-by-type scheme: An instrument to incorporate sustainable development into the CDM," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1873-1878, June.
- David Popp, 2008. "International Technology Transfer for Climate Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 39, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.