Energy efficiency and the limits of market forces: The example of the electric motor market in France
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 8 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald J. Sutherland, 1991. "Market Barriers to Energy-Efficiency Investments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 15-34.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 639-656, December.
- Steven E. Stoft, 1995. "The Economics of Conserved-Energy "Supply" Curves," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 109-137.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2008.
"Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters,"
MERIT Working Papers
032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," THEMA Working Papers 2008-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Vanc, . "Promoting Clean Technologies: The Energy Market Structure Crucially Matters," Working Papers 2008_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Th�ophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- AZOMAHOU, Théophile & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & NGUYEN-VAN, Phu, 2009.
"Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2009011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Vanc, 2009. "Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition," Working Papers 2009_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gruber, Edelgard, 2008. "Beyond case studies: Barriers to energy efficiency in commerce and the services sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 449-464, March.
- Schleich, Joachim, 2009. "Barriers to energy efficiency: A comparison across the German commercial and services sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2150-2159, May.
- O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan & Sorrell, Steve, 2003. "Barriers to Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Selected Sectors," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS47.
- Balachandra, P., 2011. "Modern energy access to all in rural India: An integrated implementation strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7803-7814.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007.
"Commercialisation of Sustainable Energy Technologies,"
Energy Working Papers
22326, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Commercialisation of sustainable energy technologies," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2010. "Overcoming inertia: insights from evolutionary economics into improved energy and climate policy," Post-Print hal-00452205, HAL.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008. "The energy efficiency paradox revisited through a partial observability approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2517-2536, September.
- Paul Diederen & Frank van Tongeren & Hennie van der Veen, 2003. "Returns on Investments in Energy-saving Technologies Under Energy Price Uncertainty in Dutch Greenhouse Horticulture," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 379-394, April.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency in industrial bottom-up energy demand models--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3099-3111, August.
- Daan van Soest & Erwin Bulte, 2001. "Does the Energy-Efficiency Paradox Exist? Technological Progress and Uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 101-112, January.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 281-310, September.
- Marechal, Kevin, 2007. "The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5181-5194, October.
- van Soest, Daan P., 2005. "The impact of environmental policy instruments on the timing of adoption of energy-saving technologies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 235-247, October.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2003. "Making the link: climate policy and the reform of the UK construction industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 865-878, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.