Unintended consequences: energy R&D in a deregulated energy market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 7 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 2006.
"The R&D Drop in European Utilities. Should we care about it?,"
DRUID Working Papers
06-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2006. "The R&D drop in European utilities. Should we care about it?," MPRA Paper 31, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2012.
"Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: An analysis of the major world electric companies,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 494-506.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2010. "Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: an analysis of the major world electric companies," Departmental Working Papers 2010-29, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2010. "Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: an analysis of the major world electric companies," MPRA Paper 20972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo, 2013. "R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry," Working Papers 2013/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alberto Gabriele, 2004. "Policy Alternatives In Reforming Power Utilities In Developing Countries: A Critical Survey," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 168, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.