A theoretical model of government research and growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 34 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1989.
"Fiscal Deficits and Relative Prices in a Growing World Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
2725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1989. "Fiscal deficits and relative prices in a growing world economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 461-484, May.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990.
"A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction,"
NBER Working Papers
3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1992.
"International Trade with Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A. & Romer, Paul M., 1991. "International trade with endogenous technological change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 971-1001, May.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 759-84, August.
- Pierluigi Murro, 2007. "Public Funding for Basic Research in an Endogenous Growth Model," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 203-228, November-.
- Suen, Richard M.H., 2013.
"Research Policy and U.S. Economic Growth,"
49103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Fuensanta Morales, 2001.
"Research Policy and Endogenous Growth,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
488.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2013. "Public Research Spending in an Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gersbach, Hans & Schneider, Maik & Schneller, Olivier, 2010. "Optimal Mix of Applied and Basic Research, Distance to Frontier, and Openness," CEPR Discussion Papers 7795, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lai, Chung-hui, 2013. "(In)determinacy, bargaining, and R&D policies in an economy with endogenous technological change," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eckhardt Bode, 2001. "Is Regional Innovative Activity Path-dependent? An Empirical Analysis for Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1058, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hans Gersbach & Gerhard Sorger & Christian Amon, 2009.
"Hirarchical Growth: Basic and Applied Research,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0912, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Gerhard Sorger & Christian Amon, 2009. "Hierarchical Growth: Basic and Applied Research," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/118, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Amon, Christian & Gersbach, Hans & Sorger, Gerhard, 2010. "Hierarchical Growth: Basic and Applied Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 7950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Gersbach & Maik T. Schneider, 2013. "On the Global Supply of Basic Research," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/175, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.